Information for candidates registering for IMAT
The following cards are accepted when paying for IMAT registration:
- Any card with the Visa symbol (including prepaid cards).
- Any card with the MasterCard symbol (including prepaid cards).
- Any card with Maestro symbol.
- Any JCB and Electron cards.
If you do not have one of these cards you can get a prepaid card from a bank or a post office. Alternatively, ask your parent, guardian or an adult if they are able to assist you with your payment, but remember that you must ask the bill payer's permission beforehand.
Having problems completing your payment?
If you are having any problems paying for your IMAT registration, there are a few things you can try:
- Ensure that you are entering your details exactly as they show on the card you are using.
- Attempt payment using a different card.
- Clear the cache, cookies and browser history in your web browser, then attempt the payment again.
- Try using a different browser or computer to complete your payment.
If your problems persist, you will need to contact your card issuer to ask for their assistance.