This article contains information for BMAT October candidates explaining how their BMAT October results are shared with universities.
On the test day, you should have received a Candidate Information Sheet. This document contains the unique candidate details that you need in order to log in to the Metritests website.
If you are applying to one or more of the universities listed below you need to use Metritests to share your results with those universities.
- Chiang Mai University
- Universidad de Navarra School of Medicine
- Khon Kaen University
- King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang Faculty of Medicine
- Mahidol University Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital Mahidol International Dental School
- Navamindradhiraj University Faculty of Medicine Vajira Hospital
- Nazarbayev University School of Medicine
- Srinakharinwirot University
- Suranaree University of Technology
- Thammasat University: CICM and Dentistry
- University of Pécs
- University of Malaya
Sharing BMAT October results with non-UK universities
If you are applying to a university outside of the UK (with the exception of Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine) which uses BMAT October as an entry requirement, you are responsible for sharing your results with them through the Metritests website.
To share your results, please follow these steps:
- Log into Metritests with the details provided on your Results Information Sheet
- On the Home page, click on the BMAT October 2018 box.
- Click on the orange Click here for Sharing Results page box.
- Select the relevant Institution Name and Course Details from the drop-down lists.
- Tick the box to confirm that you have understood that your results will be shared with your selected universities.
- Click Save.
Non-UK universities set their own deadlines for sharing results. Please check the website of the universities you applied to for details of their deadline.
Sharing BMAT October results with UK universities
How does it work?
Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing send BMAT October results to UK universities which candidates specified during their BMAT October registration.
Candidates applying to UK universities or Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine do not need to share results via Metritests - those universities are not listed in the Share Results section of Metritests.
What if I/my test centre forgot to add a UK university choice?
If a university is missing from your BMAT October application form, please do not worry. Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing works directly with the BMAT October universities, to make sure the results of all applicants are received.