This article contains information for Test of Mathematics for University Admission candidates explaining how their results are shared with universities.
On the test day, you should have received a Candidate Information Sheet. This document contains the unique candidate details that you need in order to log in to the Metritests website.
If you are applying to one or more of the universities listed below you need to use Metritests to share your results with those universities.
- Cardiff University School of Mathematics
- Durham University
- Lancaster University
- London School of Economics and Political Schience
- University of Nottingham School of Mathematical Schiences
- University of Sheffield
- University of Southampton
- University of Warwick
Sharing TMUA results with universities
If you are applying to one of the universities above, which uses Test of Mathematics for University Admission as an entry requirement, you are responsible for sharing your results with them through the Metritests website.
To share your results, please follow these steps:
- Log into Metritests with the details provided on your Results Information Sheet
- On the Home page, click on the Test of Mathematics for University Admissions - October 2018 box.
- Click on the orange Click here for Sharing Results page box.
- Select the relevant Institution Name and Course Details from the drop-down lists.
- Tick the box to confirm that you have understood that your results will be shared with your selected universities.
- Click Save.
Universities set their own deadlines for sharing results. Please check the website of the universities you applied to for details of their deadline.